Wednesday 13 March 2013

Anglesey tales



Don't look round, but it's that guy with the camera again. For goodness sake, how many photos does he want?


I said don't look round! He's behind us.....


DON'T LOOK R....too late. Oh well, just smile and let him take a couple of photos, and perhaps he'll go away.


I've had enough. Time to go back to Iceland.

I realise that what with Waxwing and gentian photos, and now Snow Bunting, this blog is becoming a little predictable, but with my camera you have to take every opportunity that presents itself....

Yes I'm back on Anglesey, and the Snow Bunting are still present. Also today, 5 Red-throated Divers, 4 Eider, 8 Pale-bellied Brent Geese, 100 Common Scoter and various waders and wildfowl.

Year 143 (Eider)


Pale-bellied Brent Geese. Wildfowl migrate in family parties, and I think that the bird in the middle is a youngster, whilst the other 2 are adults. For one thing, the white neckless is much reduced on the middle bird, but also it has more barring on its back.


Rock Pipit.

No comments:

Post a Comment